BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Thank you everyone!

Ellooo There!
How yall doing?
I doing this days well a bit busy because soon School start and i need to start to decore my books and others stuff and a lot.

Well im really positive suprized how many views i got.
Many of you probably think 932 views mean for every click.
But no.
This views shows how many people looked at this blog.
And 932 people is a lot.
So really thank you everyone.
But im pretty sure you want to see how many views i got at all!
Lets see.
                                            
Woah!
8225 views in not even half year!
Thank you everyone so so much!
I hope you guys give me more views.
This really mean to me a lot.
Even though probably i wont be on a lot 
when school start , i will try to post something.


BYEEEEEEEEEEE!
- GABE <3


No comments:

Post a Comment