BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Thursday, August 22, 2013

New lies , New fake friends , New truth!

Ellooo there my sexy people! :))
Yesterday was a good day. I love it <3
Well i remember ages ago when me Andrew were friends , he told me hes pass from iPandanda.
He said i can use it when i want. So i wanted to us it. I knew ron was on yesterday so i wanted to know the truth what they think about me.
I got some important pictures from yesterday:









Btw i used Andrew's account.
Well even though toto apologized me today i still dont get it why she meaned about me in this way?
What did i do to her?
Well she said she though i werent her friends. Sweetheart just to remind you how many times i were here for you when you said u will quit for months. You quited for less then 1 day. Sadly we believed you. I dont hate , i dont dislike you but i am mad that i didnt open my eyes.
I pay attention for my irl friends , who love me as bff , not for freakin online game.
Maybe i am really weird which is good right! Cuz if you are weird you are some kind of sexy person as mister gabe is so dont blame me! :D
Well if you hate me , you dont need to talk with me.





Yeshie i were on andrew's acc!
Why not?! :D
He gived me hes account pass and user.
And i wanted to know how real you are.







What Lou dipp , pinn?
You dont like them? Cuz they tell you what they think about you in face and they dont hide?
Or maybe cuz you are fake ?






ahhahahahahahahahahahahah no way ron!
Your so poor . Cuz we all disliked you cuz of your ugly personality which you sharing to others.
And your rumors. And saying that Sherman lie about logs? Wow i never heard Sherman will lie. Ron get ur life.





I gived you yesterday chance and others and you werent serios!
And unless i gived u 10 chances cuz we used to have 10 fights in one day!!!
And i can only shoot you mister:)))))
Im so nice ikr.
But i wont fight anymore!
I will do everything u will cry me a river!!:D
Thats all.
Bye <3
- Gabe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment