BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hey Guys.

Im sorry most of you are worried, that iPandanda may close again.
It's a bit scary how much people were on.

I can't donate anymore. I need to save money for my future. I donated this game a lot and i can not donate no more. There is one last chance for iPandanda. Sherman. He only donate money in gift shop. It will be nice if you dont beg to him, cuz maybe he will bough you a gift.

I saw he bough like 5 pandas a gift.
Now to serios things again.
Evereyone were asking me about Ron and Me.
I asked Sherman to check Ron's logs and Apple's logs what they talked. I was a bit angry cuz i felt like someone trolled friendship and i trust to person who dont deserve my love.









This message show all how ron is mean, how ron talking bad words and spending rumors again about fight. Yesterday i talked with rain and she asked me what happend. Unless Toto , dipp , apple , floor , rain and more people probably wouldnt know if ron wont do it public that much. That is again proof what a mean person he is. I talked with sherman and he said to be ''Fucker'' and apple '' i stocking ''. This is another proof what mean people are in this game. 









Sherman meaned with this, that when he is with us he's serios and when he isnt with us he mean and spending rumors that aint true. Honestly if sherman that wont tell me probably i will be so stupid and i will forgive him again. Thank you very much Sher. Arc will ask sherman for all apples and ron logs what they talked or meaned about others. If i find the truth u were mean about others, i will make ur life on iPandanda in Hell. I swear. Nobody will mean about my friends or me. And you two both little boys r just gross. Acting like 10 years old childs , without personality. Some of people dont like you anymore. People though you are two are good friends. But now they see ur real face. Thank you WHATY, SAM , BUBZ , PINTU , KRASI , LOU , ARC , DIPP , FLOOR, ALI , TOFF , RAIN , IVA , FLAFF , MITO ,ICE for support me in all like always. I really love you guys. And i will never forget you're support what you gived to me. I will pay you back with making you smile and always support you as i do. I took a night. And trurly there is no chance with me and ron being friends. What about apple i wont even talk lol. I dont care if you writing to arc that you need me. And that you dont like that message. I dont like you and ur ugly personality.You actually dont have personlity. Your personality sux.



 Ufff, being rude to police like that.
Thats so nice. Probably U deserve a candy as present how nice are you lol. And im sure you will say now you were just joking. So funny i forgot to laugh *koala*.
Even though Sherman a bit dislike you whitch is worst for you lol. Your acting like you dont care about nothing. 


So funny that you think you can talk with randoms and saying them like your police and saying that you can ban , mute them and more things. So funny that you think that you can be something more and at least you are something more in bad way for yall. And even though you sherman will tell me all your logs and crimes what you made. 



So you were felt with me emotional, like i were puting you down and saying i am fake friend, speading rumors i am that aint true, and saying people lies about me? This is another proof what lieing bitch you are.




Who will think that you saying to my friends go to hell and saying them fuckers? Hmm. Probably none.And trolling people and again police man? ROFL!
You're so funny ron.
Now you being friends with randoms that you even dont know and saying them cool tree and like cool outfit rofl. Ron you're so funny.

Okay so arc dislike you.
And Toto is counfused cuz of all your acting.And you and your personality whitch dont exist is going too far. And i have now all proofs of your rumors and means. And Just warning you. I will always know what you saying.I cared and i cried. Im sure your happy that we broke up friendship, but at the end you will ask me for friendship and my answear 99,9 % will be no. 0,1 % you have for answear yes.Dont forget. You loss a lot. And you will pay for your mistakes. As i did. 




Quitting for less then one day? Wah are we playing monopoly ? I think you are a big comedia ron full of lies and dramas.

Aint nobody got time fo dat. We already know your lies about quitting less then hour and saying '' i love koala family '' you're koala family is in poo land and we are lions. You love now '' random family ''. Poor you. You loss a lot friends. Again we dont play a monopoly.
Okay this is one of my longer messages i wrote probably.
bTW. eve is back! woooo im so happy she is!!!
Le hugs eve.
Thats all from me. More truth will be added in this post so read it please!
Gabe<3

4 comments:

  1. Okay, good. Enough is enough. I don't care which side will be mad at me after this comment. I'm NOT taking sides.
    First of all, Gab (or Gabe, whatever) you don't need to write a post about that. Blogs are made to inform us about news, not dramas. I took a long talk, I tried to help both sides, I tried to be friends with you both, but I'm done.
    Second of all, Sher woudn't take sides, because he's a staff member. He could just kick people or mute them (ban in the worst situatuation), not taking sides.
    Third of all, excuse me, but this fight is all around iPandanda!!! Can I stop it? No! No one can. This fight should be over, because many people are quitting.
    Fourth of all (a lot, I know)since many people are quitting and it's possible to get more 'Out of funding' we should stay together, take photos, smile, chat... How could we play safe and happy if there are dramas all around!
    I am not taking any side, because none of you hurted me, and I dont know about you, but I think it's the right. I don't like quitting and as Sher said up in the post, I'll do everything to get him back, same for all of my friends.
    If fights don't stop, I will.
    It's gonna be great for all if there was not fight.
    I'm done. I'll pass. You go on.
    Best regards,
    totov4e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really annoying when you need to go in all fights, and you need to know everything whats going on. If you didnt get it, it's my blog and i can write on my blog what i want. And i am author of this blog. And as long as i will be author on this blog, iwill wrote what i want without ur dislikes and hate. Blog's arent made for only infos. Blog are made that yo u wrote on in what you want or maybe ur feelings what you feel in this moment.You actually made this drama more dramatic as it was with ur '' helping'' what you saying its help. We all do not agree that you are in this fight cuz you dont need to be in it. And if you maybe didnt saw, this really annoys me and my friends. And i dont need any help in friendship like that. I said many times i dont want with ron nothing anymore. Nobody tell you need to be in this or maybe take sides. I have enough support. You wouldnt know, honestly you wouldnt know. As i said you u see in messages Sherman got a bit mad cuz ron said to him '' black angel go to hell ''. And Sherman got really mad. And people who annoys him or saying words to him like that , Sherman dislike them or ignore it. And its really annoying when someone fight sherman. And honestly probably you dont know sherman for almost 5 years. You dont know him. You dont know how much times i spend with sherman together saying things each other so please. People ignore fights , but u always get in fights cuz you think you have always right and that you can stop all the fights. I really dont care. Basically your doing dramatic and your lossing friends not me. And Honestly people ignore fights like that. Even though they are my friends i let them to shut cuz its fight between me and ron and not with others. People who were in it can fight , but people who werent only can shut up and listen. Well thats not my problem if ron make this friendship with me and others fake. Thats not my problem if he said to me fucker and saying i stocking. And saying to others go to hell and this stuff. People who are real friends will cry with me and support me all the time. In good and bad times. People who are like ron will never be real truly friends. * throws knifes*. Well look. Me sher , dipp , pin , floor , lou , ice , bubz , sam , fano , eve , krasi , arc , flaff , angel and many more people tooking pictures in ipandanda and tinychat and smiling , laughing and this stuff so this is anothet thing you dont know and you saying you know. You basically commenting all the time without informations about my life and friends life. So calm yoself. Look i dont care if you like the fight between me and ron or no. But dont quit again for less then one day. Cuz ron quitting all the time for less then day. And i dont really care what other saying about it. Ron make this drama and fight public and saying others what happend. Thats why he have no random friends who god knows who they are. And its ur choise if you will quit or no. Unless this days nobody is in iPandanda so. I said i wont stop fight till i dont see ron in ipandanda anymore. Now peace. Gabe

    ReplyDelete