BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cooker Arc in kitchen! 

Ello there guys again.
Today me and Arc were alone on tiny.
And arc showed me how to cook Arc's cookies.
Well this is just a post cuz me and Arc wanted to post it that maybe you learn how to do it.
Yesh i payed her 100 $ for shopping so she cooked me.
*Feelin Awesome* B-)









So there is a pic what you need for this.





















So lets see what Arc said about food:
-Steps
-Add nutella, besquick, and rasioan in a bow [1:19 pm]
- Mix wit a cup of water.
-Add milk and some coffee creamer for some tang. [1:19 pm]
-For the finish product and powered sugar on cookies.
DONE!
If you need more informations please pm arc.

This is the end.
Thank you for reading my another post.
Gabe<3

No comments:

Post a Comment