BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com BannerFans.com

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Ellooo Everyone!

As most of people saw me and Pinny Keep doing music videos.
Yeshie. We love doing music video and we will keep doing them.
Im about to do one music video with Lion family.
I want to make one video and make it popular as us and as iPandanda.
Btw. There is one new game online called Foxotic.
I wont hate this game or something but its a copy.

So many places are so same And if game copy places this make no sence. There is suppost to be membership with one i wont buy. 
There may be quests ( missions).
This is another copy PD and Animal Jam now.
I dont hate or something.
But my friends agree with my minds and stuff what i saying.
To the 30. september is closed beta , then is open beta.
That means now you are free , and without member ship.
Even though Pandanda had membership, none game will be better as Pandanda.
I dont really care if foxotic people saying this game will be better. None game for me and my Pandanda Familly will be better. 
I talked with some foxotic people. They joined iPD. They agreed with me that Foxotic is very dramatic. Even though some people think they can be popular and paying attention if they help newbies to come in it. I really like the Benwho made this game. Its really good guy. He always greet me back and ya. But i dont like the places in Foxotic cuz of copies. And i dont really liek the chat o.e Its some kind of weird.   
This week lion family! Dont forget! We will make a Music video
I hope yall come or i kick ur butts ;))).
- Gabe <3

2 comments: